By Health In Five Writer
- India’s Daily New Covid-19 Cases further decline to 1.65 Lakh Cases, maintaining the continuous declining trend.
- Daily New Cases are lowest in last 46 days.
- With decrease by 1,14,216 in last 24 hours, Active Caseload further dips to 21,14,508.
- Total of 2,54,54,320 patients have Recovered across the country so far.
- 2,76,309 patients have recovered during last 24 hours.
- More Daily Recoveries than Daily New Cases for 17th successive days.
- On a rising trajectory, Recovery Rate increases to 91.25%.
- Weekly Positivity Rate currently at 9.36%.
- Daily positivity rate at 8.02%, less than 10% for 6 consecutive days.
- Testing capacity substantially ramped up- 34.3 cr tests total conducted.
- More than 21.2 Crore Vaccine Doses administered so far under Nationwide Vaccination Drive.
- More than 30.35 Lakh vaccinations in the last 24 hours.
India’s Daily Recoveries continue to outnumber the Daily New Cases for the 17th consecutive day. 2,76,309 recoveries were registered in the last 24 hours.
1,10,756 more recoveries were reported during the last 24 hours as compared to the daily new cases.
Out of the people infected since beginning of the pandemic 2,54,54,320 people have already recovered from COVID-19 & 2,76,309 patients have recovered in the last 24 hours. This constitutes an overall recovery rate of 91.25%.
A total of 20,63,839 tests were conducted in the last 24 hours in the country and cumulatively India has conducted 34.31 crore tests so far.
While on one side testing has been enhanced across the country, a continued decline in weekly case positivity is noticed. Weekly Positivity Rate is currently at 9.36%while the Daily Positivity rate has reduced and is at 8.02% today. It has remained less than 10% for 6 consecutive days now.
The cumulative number of COVID-19 vaccine doses administered in the country has exceeded 21.20 Cr today under the Nationwide Vaccination Drive.
A total of 21,20,66,614 vaccine doses have been administered through 30,07,831 sessions, as per the provisional report till 7 am today. More than 30.35 Lakh (30,35,749) vaccine doses have been given in last 24 hours.